Acupuncture is a natural alternative medical practice that traces its roots all the way back to Ancient Chinese Traditional Medicine in which thin needles are inserted into specific points of the body. By applying concentrated pressure
There are numerous theories about how acupuncture works:
- Acupuncture stimulates the release of pain-relieving endorphins
- Acupuncture influences the release of neurotransmitters, substances that transmit nerve impulses to the brain
- Acupuncture influences the autonomic nervous system
- Acupuncture stimulates circulation
- Acupuncture influences the electrical currents of the body
Try the medicine that has helped BILLIONS all over the world!!
Conditions Treated By Acupuncture
- Migraines and tension headaches
- Chronic pain
- Menstrual cramps
- Menopausal symptoms
- Low back pain
- Weight loss
Balancing your energy
The main theory behind this ancient practice is that your body has a life energy called qi. This energy becomes imbalanced when not treated and when it does it causes health problems. To counter the symptoms and revitalize your body we insert small needles to stimulate your circulation. By manipulating these energy pathways, acupuncture restores your energy balance and helps treat a wide range of symptoms from pain to digestive issues. Take your life back without unnatural drugs or surgery. It’s all possible here at the[clinic].
Contact us today to find out why we are Toronto’s leading acupuncture therapy clinic. Our years of experience and caring hands have given us an immaculate reputation.
* We offer direct insurance billing.
Contact us for more information about our acupuncture services at 416.366.1710