Orthotics + Braces
What Is A Custom Orthotic?
A custom orthotic is a device designed to align the foot and ankle into the most anatomically efficient position. They look like
The benefits of wearing one include better posture, better
CONDITIONS HELPED BY ORTHOTICS:
- Ankle Sprains
- Achilles Tendinosis
- Shin Splints
- Patellofemoral Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Sacroiliac Syndrome
- Lower Back Pain
Knee braces are supports that you wear for a painful or injured knee. There are four main kinds of knee braces.
- Prophylactic braces - are designed to protect knees from injuries during contact sports like football.
- Functional braces – are meant to give support to knees that have already been injured.
- Rehabilitative braces - limit harmful knee movement while a knee is healing after an injury or surgery.
- Unloader/ offloader braces are designed to provide relief to people who have arthritis in their knees.
the[clinic]'s Chiropractors and Physiotherapists understand the pain that you are going through and how difficult life can be when your most important joint gives you pain. We also understand that every patient’s knees are different. We can custom fit braces based on your injury and tailor-fit them to your body.
We are Toronto’s foremost physical health clinic and our certified practitioners not only have the skill to get you healthier, they have the knowledge to help keep you that way. Our clinic is built on in-depth knowledge and a dedication to customer service that can’t be rivalled. That’s how we have made a name for ourselves in the local area. Our orthotics and braces knowledge is second to none. If you are having difficulties with posture, foot placement or other issues, then we can help get you to where you want to be.
* We offer direct insurance billing.
Contact us for more information about our orthotics and braces at 416.366.1710