We practice the ancient art of massage therapy here in Toronto to the benefit of all of our clients. By utilizing advanced knowledge of the body’s muscular system, concentrated pressure techniques, and skilled hands, we can help you get rid of your pain, ease your mind, and get you ready for the next day. Life can be demanding and hectic, and sometimes the only thing you need is a nice relaxing break. A full body massage will whisk you away from your daily worries and help you get into a relaxed state of mind. Massage therapy is a great way to treat muscle strains, relieve muscle tension, increase circulation, and promote relaxation. the[clinic]’s registered massage therapists use soothing and effective manual techniques to loosen tight muscles and to ease tense connective tissues.
The immediate benefits of massage therapy
Humans have long known the benefits of a massage from a skilled practitioner, and the craft goes back millennia. Modern medicine has even embraced the
- Pain relief - by putting pressure on the nerves and muscles our treatments release endorphins and serotonin, dulling pain in all areas.
- Improving recovery - if you are always physically active, then a massage will improve the flow of blood to your muscles and aid in your recovery.
- Anxiety relief - it is natural to feel anxious and worried about your life. We all do. By releasing natural chemicals in your body and basking in the pleasuring feeling a full body massage, your worries will melt away.
- Improving sleep - the at-ease feeling and relaxed state of your muscles and joints will help you fall asleep faster.
Long-term benefits of massage
The long-term benefits of a massage are nearly the same as the short-term, except that they are longer lasting. One major long-term benefit that has been observed is that people who have received massage therapy treatments are less prone to depression and its symptoms. They also show
Types of massage we offer:
- Deep tissue massage
- Trigger point therapy
- Athletic therapy massage
- Myofascial release
- Relaxation massage
- Traditional Swedish massage
- Pre and post-rehabilitation massage
- Pre-natal massage
All massage sessions are tailored to the individual patient and are customized for the ultimate massage experience. At our clinic you not only get the most cutting-edge techniques available, you are given the ultimate customer experience.
* We offer direct insurance billing.
Contact us for more information about our massage therapy services at 416.366.1710